About the role
- MCWH is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation led by and for women from migrant and refugee backgrounds. We exist to empower migrant women living in Australia with information to support and promote their health and well-being. We advocate for health equity for all.
- MCWH is an Incorporate Entity and registered Charity with the ACNC, registered for: Income tax exemption, GST concessional status and FBT Exemption.
- MCWH are required to prepare a General Purpose Financial Report
- MCWH is based in Collingwood, Melbourne however the audit can be conducted on line.
- Further information on MCWH can be found at https://www.mcwh.com.
- The preparation and audit of the annual general purpose financial statements or
- To conduct the audit only
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Auditor via Pro Bono Australia.