About the Role
Days for Girls is a global movement that prepares and distributes sustainable menstrual health solutions to girls who would otherwise miss school during their monthly periods. The nonprofit organization was founded in Australia in 2012 and has become a company limited by guarantee (not for profit) is a registered charity with DGR.
We are looking for a person with at least two years’ experience in the non-for-profit sector, preferably at management level. Personal and leadership integrity, strong organisational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- The applicant will require solid budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
- Ability to convey a vision of DfGAL’s strategic future to volunteers, donors and partners.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the not-for-profit sector
- Ability to collaborate with, motivate and engage volunteers, Team and Chapter leaders, Sewing Specialists and partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking ability an advantage
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0402849226
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Australian Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.