About the role
The AusCam Freedom Project Board of Directors invites suitable candidates to apply for two (2) Director roles.
AusCam Freedom Project is an anti-trafficking organisation ending the exploitation of girls in Cambodia. We prevent girls from ever stepping foot into danger by reducing their vulnerability, mitigating risks, supporting them to graduate and gain the tools, skills and confidence to change their lives.
In order to provide an appropriate blend of skills across the board, candidates with experience or a current position in one or more of the following are preferred:
- International Development
- Corporate Networking
Candidates must be aged 18 years or older and be eligible to apply for a current Working With Children Check.
Competencies, Duties and Obligations
- Experience working in not-for-profit/international aid and development is preferred
- Strategic and flexible thinker
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative approach
- Commitment to AusCam’s mission
As a Director you will be expected to:
- Attend monthly board meetings, annual AGM and fundraising events
- Commit at least 5 hours per week
- Understand your legal duties and responsibilities under the Corporations Act, 2001
- Be accountable for your performance and conduct as a member of the Board
- Actively support the strategic direction and priorities of the team
To apply, please forward a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability and experience in (either) Fundraising, Not-for-Profit, International Development or Corporate Networking by 5 June 2020
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Board Director (2) via Pro Bono Australia.