About the role
HIC seeks Directors who can provide its Executive team with wise, ethical and visionary Board
Your experience in organisational governance, policy, networking, fundraising or advocacy will
support the Executive team’s execution of an ambitious program to deliver impactful improvements
in health care.
We are looking for one or more of the following attributes:
- Background in health policy, law or service delivery with an emphasis on promoting the
- Experience in NFP organisational governance, financial management or a legal advisory role
- Access to government and other key health decision makers
- Networks within the philanthropic sector or a history of successful fund-raising
- Entrepreneurship such as establishing a successful social enterprise
- Experience in the field of Health and Medical Research, especially in advancing the role of
consumers in driving research
- Advocacy for consumer rights and equity particularly on behalf of marginalised and
About the organisation
HIC has become an influential, independent advocate for health reform across a broad range of
contemporary issues. We operate by representing and amplifying the consumer voice as key
stakeholders in health reform.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Board Director (Voluntary) via Pro Bono Australia.