About the role
Closing Date 5th March 2021
Project Youth is a not-for-profit community organisation that has been operating since 1992 in the Sutherland Shire and Georges Rivers areas in South East Sydney, with an annual turnover of approximately $5 million from government, philanthropic trusts and donations.
Our purpose is to create opportunities for young people 12-24 to determine their own future, offering programs that enable young people to be connected, safe, healthy and achieving. We achieve this through a robust 5-year strategic plan with 4 key priorities:
1) Strengthen our Foundations
2) Increase Our Impact
3) Be a catalyst for Social Change
4) Scale & Grow Effectively
We are seeking applications to fill volunteer Board positions with knowledge or skills/experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Lived experience in an area that Project Youth works in
- Senior Leadership in Not-For-Profit, corporate or Government organisations
- Proven capability to provide strategic and sound corporate governance oversight
- Finance and Treasury, including growth plans, fundraising and financial sustainability
- A thorough knowledge of the current issues affecting young people, including policy/advocacy
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Board Director (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.