About the Role
About the Role:
Since its inception, the philosophy of Springvale Monash Legal Service (SMLS) has always been the provision of accessible and comprehensive legal information and assistance as well as community legal education to disadvantaged members of the community.
SMLS is an inclusive and diverse organisation. Our people are committed to making a difference and enhancing the lives of our wider community. To complement our existing Board, we are seeking to recruit suitable individuals to join our Board who may have skills in the following areas:
• Marketing/Public Relations/Promotions
• Strategic Planning
• Risk Management
Duties and Responsibilities of the Ordinary Director:
• Formulate and adopt strategic directions for SMLS through attendance and involvement in planning meetings
• Ensure the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs are consistent with the stated purposes and guiding principles of the organisation
• Monitor and evaluate the financial performance of the organisation
• Ensure SMLS provides responsive, accessible, accountable and effective services
• Ensure that the quality of service delivery is regularly reviewed and evaluated
• Support, oversee and evaluate the work of the Executive Director
To apply for the position, please submit a covering letter outlining your experience and skills and how this fits in with representing SMLS. Please also submit an up to date CV.
Applications close 31 January 2018.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Phone: 03 9545 7400
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Board Member via Pro Bono Australia.