About the Role
The Fit to Drive Foundation Board has two casual vacancies it is keen to fill for the period leading up to its next annual general meeting scheduled for 24 August 2018. At the next annual general meeting of the Foundation there will be two board positions available for a three-year term. Successful applicants for casual appointments may be considered for these roles. Board members are elected to the Board for a term of 3 years.
The Board is seeking expressions of interest from individuals who:
• have an interest in and a commitment to increasing community understanding of road safety issues, particularly in relation to young people
• have particular expertise and experience in the field of accounting and finance
• or have expertise in areas such as marketing and the use of social media
• are willing to actively participate in the work of the Board and its sub-committees
• may or may not have previous board experience.
As an organisation involved in the delivery of programs to young people, the Board requires that all staff and Board members maintain current Working with Children Checks (WWCC) & National Police Check
A current satisfactory National Police Check – renewable every three years – is a mandatory requirement for Fit to Drive Foundation Board members.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
John Keysers (Chair)
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Board Member -Casual Vacancy – (2 positions) via Pro Bono Australia.