About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC and focus on mental health and poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced Director, Partnership to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder and CEO, and will be responsible for establishing and fostering corporate partnership with small and/or large companies.
The position of Director requires attendance at regular meetings. Overall the expected time commitment is approximately 100 – 150 hours per year.
The term of appointment is for a one-year period the opportunity for future terms of reappointment. The role is voluntary.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified in a healthcare, NFP, management or business related field;
- Previous Board or executive management experience in an organisation ideally but not essential
- Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
- Exposure to sales and business expansion / improvement;
- Willingness and ability to be involved in volunteer activities and representing the board at appropriate functions and meetings with key stakeholders;
- Good communication skills with evidence of an ability to listen, question and challenge in a constructive manner;
- Monitoring skills as evidenced by the ability to probe the adequacies of finance and risk controls
- Well respected in the community and your industry
- Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
Benefit in Volunteering
– Gain invaluable working experience
– Gain written and verbal references
– Improve your skills and experience
– Meet new friends
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Board of Committee - Director (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.