About the role
South Kingsville Community Centre are looking for new Committee of Management general board members.
Skilled, community focused persons are sought for the voluntary committee of Management positions at the centre.
The community centre offers occasional care, disability services, computer programs and other educational programs.
The centre is looking forward to expanding these programs and creating a more sustainable centre.
The Committee of management meet every third Monday of the month.
Overview of the board responsibilities
- Legal and financial accountability
- Strategic vision and objectives
Expectations of board members:
- Attend and participate in meetings on a regular basis ( once a month)
- Attendance at special events as able.
- Help communicate and promote SKCC mission and programs to the community.
- Become familiar with SKCC finances, budget, and financial/resource needs.
- Understand the policies and procedures of SKCC
- Participate in development, review and approval of the organisation’s Strategic Plan, Policies and other consequential arrangements (Business Plan, Marketing Plan, etc.)
- Sign a confidentiality agreement
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0393993000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Board of Management via Pro Bono Australia.