About the role
Beyond Zero Emissions is seeking a volunteer who can help our board by providing effective and efficient secretariat services. BZE is an internationally recognised climate solutions think tank.
This role will suit a skilled volunteer with existing experience in a company secretariat and/or governance function or high level EA / PA experience. We are seeking someone who has:
- Experience managing boards and sub committees, resolutions and minutes
- A commitment to maintain confidentiality and privacy in all matters relating to BZE
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent IT skills including competence with G Suite tools and Zoom
The volunteer in this role will need to be able to attend evening board meetings. These are currently taking place via Zoom; meetings also take place in Melbourne when restrictions permit.
Applications for this role must include details of experience described above please.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Board Support - Secretariat Sevices via Pro Bono Australia.