About the role
ADHD Western Australia (Inc) is seeking a motivated Board member to join our team.
ADHD WA is seeking passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to join our productive and dynamic board in 2121.
Key objectives over the next two years, include;
- Ensure our resource capacity and capability support our organisation objectives,
- Ensure our funding activities support our organisation objectives,
- Develop and deliver an evidence-based service delivery function, in a sustainably managed fashion,
- Develop and deliver a community engagement program that meets the needs of our community,
Finding skilled and experienced individuals to support staff and volunteers, will be integral to achieving these objectives.
However, this is only part of the picture, do you;
- Communicate effectively,
- Work cooperatively and enjoy being part of a team,
- Have a personal commitment to ADHD WA mission and values,
- Have an ability and willingness to contribute the time and energy required to achieve your chosen portfolio goals?
There has never been a better time to join the ADHD WA Team and make a significant contribution to the ADHD community in Western Australia.
Please download our application form if you are interested in joining our Board.
About the organisation
ADHD WA has been working alongside the WA ADHD Community since 1993
As a research-based support and information agency, we assist and empower people with ADHD and associated conditions. We also work alongside their families, partners, co-workers, teachers, or anyone who is connected to someone living with ADHD.
We recognise that ADHD affects people across the lifespan, and support children, teenagers, and adults however we can.
The ADHD WA mission is to provide support and information to members, parents, families, and all people affected by learning and attentional disorders. We advocate on their behalf and work in partnership with others to ensure appropriate, engaging, and effective services are available.
For more information about ADHD WA see our website: https://www.adhdwa.org/
How to apply
Complete the application included in the job description, and email your application to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Board Treasurer or Grant writer– ADHD Western Australia (Inc) via Pro Bono Australia.