About the Role
We are looking for expressions of interest from suitably skilled and interested people for the Treasurer position on our Volunteer Board to assist Midsumma in its next exciting phase of development. The Midsumma Board provides excellent governance, strategic guidance and networking capabilities for our organisation. The position will be formally appointed based on Midsumma Festival’s constitution.
– Energetic and engaging with strong community liaison skills
– Passionate about inclusion and diversity
– An experienced Financial Controller (or similar position) with CPA/CA qualifications
– Strong at networking and advocating for the LGBTQIA+ communities and are comfortable leveraging your contacts to help fundraising
– Have strong networks within the government, business and /or philanthropy sectors
– Experienced with board level positions (not-for-profit or corporate)
In addition, other desirable characteristics include:
– Proven experience in Board governance
– Experience within the arts and culture industry
Please send a brief cover letter and your expression of interest including CV outlining interest and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Saturday 31 March 2018.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Board Tresurer via Pro Bono Australia.