About the role
Purpose of Role:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Adjust start fingers as required by the start officials.
- Hold and adjust boat position at the start as instructed by the start aligner.
- Undertake other duties as instructed by event umpires and boat holding team leaders.
Monday 23 March – Friday 27 March
- Morning shifts
- Afternoon shifts
- Physically able – task includes walking along the narrow starting fingers, kneeling down, lying down and being able to hold the stern of the boat as directed by the starter.
- Must be able to swim
Volunteer Recognition and Benefits
Free shuttle between the Sydney InternationalRegatta Centre and Penrith train station
An official volunteer uniform including shirt,cap, drink bottle and bag
- Food and drink during your shift
The experience of volunteering at an amazingevent
The opportunity to see Australia’s best rowersin action
- Free parking
- Post-event thank you function
- Volunteer certificate
- Reference letter as required
How to apply?
All volunteers are required to create a profile and send in an application. Once application has been approved, volunteers can sign up for shifts.
See link to apply HERE
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9557 6149
Please quote in application: Boat Holder for an International Rowing Regatta via Pro Bono Australia.