About the role
Paediatric Nursing Services Limited (by Guarantee) is a Not-for-Profit and a Registered Charity with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status for enhancing health, and registered with ASIC and the ACNC. Our mission is to provide high quality health care, respite, support and home nursing services to children, families and carers, with sick children and children living with a range of special need to enhance their health, well-being and quality of life
We are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join a vibrant office. The purpose of the position is to manage and maintain all accounts including BAS. The position will be on a part-time volunteering basis, any day of the week but preferably on a Wednesday, Monday or Friday, between 8:30 and 5 pm with an immediate start.
- Entering supplier invoices and organising payment.
- Running reports on a weekly and monthly basis including reconciliation of accounts.
- Prepare for lodging BAS
- Preparation of Timesheet once a month for payment
- Monthly reconciliation reporting of Work In Progress, Balance Sheet.
- Maintaining asset register and depreciation schedule.
- Debt recovery.
- Respond to emails.
- Liaise effectively with the Practice Co-ordinator, Managing Director and other stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Well experienced and competent using MYOB (essential and unfortunately not negotiable)
- Completed a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent will be highly regarded
- Accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good time management and communication skills
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Due to client confidentiality, no work from home can be permitted
The successful applicant will have a great attitude and high focus on customer service, excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you are ready to make this role your own, please apply today by emailing your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : (08)6155 6955
Please quote in application: Bookkeeper via Pro Bono Australia.