About the role
Business Support Officer – Volunteer
Location: Victoria, Australia (other states may be considered)
We are looking for a passionate and professional individual to join our team in the position of BSO. In this role, you would work on an exciting and expanding national project to help organisations transition away from single-use plastics by supporting the business team sourcing new products, research & development and data analysis.
Our mission is to change the world’s attitude to plastic within a generation and we do so through our comprehensive program for organisations. Single-use plastic is wreaking havoc on our planet and now more than ever we feel it is imperative to empower people to change the way they view and use plastic, whilst inspiring others to do the same.
- Manage ongoing population of procurement database
- Maintenance of database with regards to changing product details (e.g., price).
- Synthesise feedback from users to make appropriate changes to user IT interface.
- Analysis of survey responses (creating charts and communicating conclusions)
- Ad hoc tasks within the team as required.
Key Selection Criteria
- Able to commit to minimum of 4 hours per week (can be divided between 2-days)
- Interested in environmental sustainability and passionate about our oceans and human impact on the health of our planet.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel (inc. Charts, Macros and Pivot tables).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Is comfortable with working remotely.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Business Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.