About the role
- Support ANSW staff and Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre staff in the facilitation of the program’s activities and events.
- Provide supervision of campers in transition periods (i.e. from breakfast to first activity of the day)
- Be responsible for a small ratio of children during the camp event (e.g. knowing where they are during free time)
- Foster positive relationship building and engagement with children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (yr. 9-18)
- Provide encouragement for campers to participate in activities
- good team players and communicator
- comfortable with leadership roles
- comfortable dealing with young adults and children and building rapport
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Camp Footloose Leader via Pro Bono Australia.