About the role
Camp Twinkletoes is designed to help families caring for young children under the age of 8 years with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA).
As a volunteer, you will be involved in supervising and engaging with young children with JIA. During their dedicated day activates program, you will be responsible for leading the children in a mixture of fun and learning activities whilst their parents receive critical education aimed to help them manage their child’s condition.
Support ANSW staff and venue staff in thefacilitation of the program’s activities and events.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and utilise initiative in working as part of a team
- Provide supervision and ensure safety of children during day program activities
- Provide encouragement for campers to participate in activities with a fun and open personality
- Foster a positive relationship, building and engagement with children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Have a fun and outgoing personality
- Good team players and strong communication
- Comfortable with leadership roles
- Comfortable dealing with young adults and children and building rapport
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Camp Twinkletoes Leader via Pro Bono Australia.