About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to organise Christmas for Cambodia, an online campaign that auctions off donated items to raise money for education programs in Siem Reap.
The Campaign Manager can expect to spend anywhere between 3 – 6 hours a month undertaking this role, with a commitment to see this project through in 2019.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Human and Hope Association Inc.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing our 2019 Christmas for Cambodia campaign, with a goal of raising $1,000. This includes:
• Creating a strategy for the campaign
• Sourcing product donations
• Marketing the campaign and working together with our Social Media Coordinator
• Forming a support team if required
• Evaluating the campaign and providing suggestions for improvement
To apply for this role, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile with an introductory email to email@example.com. Please direct any enquiries to Sally Hetherington OAM.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Campaign Manager - Christmas for Cambodia via Pro Bono Australia.