About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are after a fearless, driven campaigner who is passionate about raising awareness and taking action on public safety. We are looking for a volunteer to join our team and deliver proactive, impactful campaigns in this space.
What the role will involve
You’ll be working in a team focused on creating campaigns that drive meaningful change, build community engagement and raise awareness.
The campaigners work closely with the rest of the Campaign and Advocacy team and other teams in the organisation to ensure that the campaign and advocacy goals for the year are achieved through meaningful and impactful activism.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong understanding and passion for human rights
- Experience in campaigning and/or advocacy
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with the team to achieve
- Outstanding analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative and maturity of judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to work with a diverse range of people.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules.
About the organisation
How to apply
Send us an email with a brief cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Campaigner’ by 25 July, 5 PM.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
Please quote in application: Campaigner via Pro Bono Australia.