About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are after a can-do campaigner who is looking to lead the fight for safe and just public spaces. We are looking for a self-starter who is ready to take on a new position in our team and lead our activism and advocacy work. This an exciting role for those looking to combine their passion for social issues such as street harassment and campaigning.
What the role will involve
You’ll be leading a team whose focus is creating campaigns and organising events that drive meaningful change, build community engagement and raise awareness.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong understanding and passion for social justice
- Experience in campaigning and/or advocacy
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with the team to achieve
campaign and advocacy goals
- Outstanding analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative and maturity of judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to work with a diverse range of people
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedule
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Campaigns and Advocacy Lead via Pro Bono Australia.