About the Role
Seeking Members for the following roles for Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network Brisbane North
We strive for the reduction of suicide in our community.
We believe that suicide prevention is a community responsibility and that we can empower community through: Collaboration, Raising Awareness, Education and Advocacy.
Leader of the organization and the management committee
He/She has a role of ensuring the overall health and functioning of the organization
• The Chairperson will be required to perform the following:
• The chairing of management committee meetings and general meetings of the network
• Sets management committee agendas and will provide sufficient information to management committee members for effective decision making
• Acts as a spokesperson or representative of the management committee and network to outside parties
• Provides the Link between the management committee and network members
• Mediates and resolves conflict between management committee members and members
• Conducts the duties of chairperson in regard to meeting procedure and voting etc
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0404743259
Email : [email protected]
Please quote in application: CHAIR via Pro Bono Australia.