About the Role
If you are a conversation starter who enjoys meeting new people this role may be for you. Join a team of visionary people who want to extend God’s love unconditionally to others in their neighborhood and support people to keep hope alive.
Bethel Gospel Centre (BGC) is a new life-giving church opening in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Our heart is to see people walk in liberty and enjoy all that God has ordained for them in life. We currently need the services of Church Planter Support Persons to assist our Lead Pastor in our ongoing community engagements and missional efforts in preparation for launch.
FOCUS OF THIS ROLE
This purpose of this role is to support directly the ministry of the Lead Pastor in community outreaches and connections and social events in preparation to launch that church that will minister love and grace to people in northern suburbs. The appointees will work as members of the launch team to birth the vision of Bethel Gospel Centre as a life-giving church that will serve as a beacon of love and hope to the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The appointees will oversee designated aspects of our team activities and ministry areas, and work hand in hand with other team members.
This role will be suitable for a Bible College graduate or student or persons with entrepreneurial skills. Those who have had some involvement in ministry, worship team, mission, youth, young adult or church planting are welcome to apply. In addition, the following are desirable.
1. Have a servant heart with value for service rather than position.
2. Posses a kingdom mindset that reflects love for all of humanity.
3. Be a dynamic and energetic person with strategic thinking ability.
4. Be a people person who enjoys connecting with new people and who values building and sustaining relationships.
5. Ability to go along well with a team by sustaining the positive vibe amongst the team.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
7. Have a good understanding of the unique operations of Christian ministry in a multicultural context.
8. Have experience or training in mission, theological studies, customer service or related disciplines.
If you are suitably qualified for this position, apply today. To apply forward your resume and a Cover Letter emphasising your interest in this position to email@example.com. If you are truly interested but like to have a confidential conversation please call Ps Titus S. Olorunnisola on 0456629501.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Ps Titus S. Olorunnisola
Phone : 0456629501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: CHURCH PLANTER SUPPORT PERSONS (2 POSITIONS) via Pro Bono Australia.