About the Role
Are you a tech savvy comms or marketing student or recent graduate, eager for some hands on social media experience a few hours across the week? Or perhaps you’re keen to offer your writing skills and online experience in a way that will make a difference? Thank goodness, because we’d love your support!We’re looking for a happy-go lucky all rounder (or a few of you!) who is keen to join our tribe of passionate volunteers!This opportunity allows you to work from home and closely with inspiring individuals making a significant impact in healthcare through music, medical theatre and kindness.
We’re hoping for your support with:
- Helping us manage the activity across our various social accounts (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- developing focused and strategic posts and scheduling them via Buffer or Hootsuite (you decide!)
- Adhoc marketing and communications support, such as helping us put together newsletter content, or helping create our next media release.
- Anything you can bring to the table! We always welcome new ideas and ways of doing things!
What will you get out of it?
- You will be the Social Fame title holder on our Hush Hall of Fame (sure it’s figurative, but still very real in our books)
- A sound practiced understanding of the importance of audience engagement, target marketing and analytic and insights reviews (you’ll also learn about UTM links and tracking).
- Tricks of the trade, including some basic design element and writing content fit for purpose.
- 1:1 support with our previous social media volunteer as often as you need!
A little about us
The Hush FoundationThe Hush Foundation (who also oversees the Gathering of Kindness) is a unique and passionate charitable organisation whose aim is to transform the culture and experience of healthcare through the Arts and kindness. Growing bigger and bolder every year, we are working with some of the largest Healthcare providers and passionate Artists (of all kinds) across Australia.With 18 globally recognised albums under our belt in 18 years, we’ve worked in humbling partnerships with artists such as Lior, Tony Gould AM, and most recently provided residence for 12 talented composers in residence who produced an outstanding album with the ACO Collective – and we’re already making plans for album number 19!We also have three popular touring Health Plays thanks to renowned playwright Alan Hopgood (our first ever Gathering of Kindness Ambassador!) as well as various poets and authors in our midst.To find out more about our creative touch, head to: https://www.hush.org.au
The Gathering of Kindness (as overseen by the Hush Foundation)Along with the promotion of the Arts, advocating for kindness in healthcare is our other big mission. This was the third year we have hosted the Gathering Of Kindness event, which brings hospital, healthcare, and aged care leaders along with passionate families and consumers to together discuss the significance of kindness in the health sector for consumer and employee alike. This continues to grow in popularity, and we are looking to expand on this wonderful work throughout the coming year.To find out more about the Gathering of Kindness, head to: gatheringofkindness.org
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0402666235
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Communications and Marketing Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.