About the Role
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities. We tackle barriers that prevent engagement in education and the community by mentoring kids in our four focus areas: education, social identity, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 553 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids. We’re a different kind of charity, functioning outside of the status quo and value being fluid with the changing world around us. We love what we do – and we do it differently by not providing one solution for every child, we see each kid as unique and that means their potential will be tapped into uniquely too.
This position involves but is not necessary limited to:
• Raising RMCC’s fundraising initiatives and events through various channels;
• Assist in content development and implementations of communications such as
o Campaigns, acquisition and retention campaigns for varying target audiences and channels;
o Marketing materials such as flyers, posters, brochures, media packs;
o Digital communications, including website, social media, newsletters, blog, etc;
• Assist in coordinating events;
• Work with external stakeholders for creative concepts, video execution, printing etc.
Key Selection Criteria:
• A proven self-starter that thinks outside of the box;
• Passionate and experienced with digital media, especially social media;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Able to volunteer a minimum 1-2 days a week, for a minimum of 6 months;
• Attend monthly team meetings outside of business hours;
• Attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task and problem solve;
• Ability to work cross-functionally to contribute to the success of RMCC;
• Prior volunteer experience looked highly upon.
All candidates considered including international students
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Communications Intern (Fundraising) via Pro Bono Australia.