About the Role
The Hunger Project Australia is looking for a Communications Intern to join our Leadership Immersion Programs team. We are looking for ongoing support with moderating and managing a Facebook group including content creation and design, scheduling posts and managing a posting schedule. This role also includes the development of a mass distribution EDM Newsletter incorporating updates about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work.
This role is best suited to someone with a communications and social media background.
Key Selection Criteria:
– Excellent communications skills verbal and written
– Experience in social media content development and design
– Documentation design skills
– An interest or relevant experience in implementing a social media strategy
– Attention to detail
– Passionate about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work
– Fun attitude
This opportunity if for 1 – 2 day(s) per week for a minimum of 3 – 6 months to start asap. To volunteer with us, please email email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0292229088
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Communications Intern via Pro Bono Australia.