About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are after an experienced communications leader who will drive INAC’s public image, develop strategies to advance the organisation’s overall goals and oversee the execution of these strategies including the management of social media and other volunteers.
What the role will involve
You’ll be leading the creation of INAC’s overall strategic communications plan, spanning our media engagement, social media channels and website content along with developing communication and marketing strategies for campaign-specific projects.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong understanding of intersectional feminism and passion for social justice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing written and multimedia content for a variety of audiences and channels
- Experience in developing and implementing communications strategies, ideally within the non-profit sector
- Strong stakeholder management, including the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and innovate within the space
- Exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple time-sensitive priorities at once
- Technical skills including experience with Canva, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Creator Studio, Basecamp and Google Suite
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Communications Lead via Pro Bono Australia.