About the Role
LOCATION: Connections@Craigieburn, 59 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn VIC 3064
HOURS: Flexible, 2 days a week.
Summary of the program and its objectives
Community services hubs are viewed as an integral component towards improving community outcomes by strengthening social infrastructure through improved service integration and sector collaboration.
The purpose of the Brotherhood’s community services hubs are to enable a range of not for profit organisations to provide services to the community in an integrated, collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach; and to find new and improved ways for the sector to work together in order to achieve best possible outcomes for the community. These key functions are supported by a service model approach that has identified three key communities which underpin all activities undertaken within the community services hub: the collaborative community, comprising all not for profit partner organisations co-located and operating from the community services hub; the engaged community, comprising participants accessing and attending services, programs and activities operating from the community services hub; and the connected community, comprising local residents, businesses, and service providers.
Main responsibilities of the role
We are looking for Community Contact Liaison Officers that will be responsible for the provision of support and assistance to members of the community accessing services, programs and activities being delivered at the Community Services Hubs, including reception, front desk, public consulting areas and meeting spaces.
A further requirement of the role is to provide general administrative support towards the implementation of reliable systems and processes to support the operational aspect of the Community Services Hubs and enable collaborative work practices between team members and other users based at the Hubs.
To meet the selection criteria, candidate will require:
* Extensive customer service experience and administrative skills, preferably in a community based environment
* Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to engage with colleagues both internally and externally, and with people from diverse backgrounds
* Outstanding time management skills and an ability to organise workload, priorities tasks and meet deadlines
* Sound problem solving skills and a proven ability to work independently, as well as an effective team member to achieve collective goals
* Extensive knowledge and competence in Microsoft Office programs and databases
* Undertake satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check
* Understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
To learn more, read the Community Contact and Liaison Officer Position Description or phone Volunteer Services on (03) 9483 1390.
Email your application along with resume and screening questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all our applicants are required to complete the screening questionnaire.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0394831390
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Community Contact and Liaison Officers – Craigieburn via Pro Bono Australia.