About the Role
Community Manager- Volunteer Position
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through education, health and personal development, based on the four pillars of the human essence – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are a young charity looking for a motivated volunteer to support our development and growth.
The requirement is for 2-3 day per week based in the Sydney CBD.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Degree in Marketing or relevant experience on the field
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and resume addressing the main tasks.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject title: Community Manager
All candidates must have full working rights; police check and only candidate that meet the
above requirements will be contacted
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0414086981
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Community Manager via Pro Bono Australia.