About the role
- Are you interested in working with us to keep our community at the heart of what we do?
- Are you interested in having your say to improve access to health services for your local community?
- Do you have a good understanding of health services and the barriers people can face when accessing them?
- Can you commit 3 hours per month to attend evening meetings and activities?
- Do you have connections with your local community to build linkages with your local health service?
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Community Engagement Committee provides advice to the Board on consumer participation, membership and community engagement. It acts as a mechanism for reviewing policies, procedures plan or strategies relevant to community engagement and consumer participation. Download an application form from the link below or contact us for any questions.
A position description is attached.
Download an application form from the link below or contact us for any questions
Contact Nessa on (03) 8319 7443 or Communications@merrihealth.org.au.
Merri Health encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally and linguistically diverse, LGBTIQA+ communities and those living with a disability to apply.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Community Representative Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.