About the Role
Company Secretary (volunteer)
Founded in 1920, we are Australia’s oldest professional association of complementary therapists. Representing Western herbalists and naturopaths, we are the only national professional association specifically concerned with the practice and education of Western herbal medicine (WHM) in Australia.
We are currently seeking a qualified company secretary.
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide administrative support to the Board of Directors.
• Using our Primary Conference Organiser, locate and book Board meeting venues and travel for Board members in accordance with the Company’s travel policy.
• Call for and prepare the agendas, minutes and action lists distributing the same for Board meetings and following up with Board members to ensure outcomes are completed.
• Attend all Board meetings (4 x F2F p.a.) and the AGM (electronic).
• Completing all company ASIC compliance responsibilities.
• Maintain a register of the Company Seal.
• Maintain a register of Board decisions made by circular resolution.
• Co-ordinate the AGM (and any EGM) processes and draft and publish the AGM minutes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0297972244
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Company Secretary via Pro Bono Australia.