About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are after a design-savvy creative with an interest in social justice and keen eye for detail. We are looking for a volunteer to join our passionate team and design fresh multimedia content which can keep our audience engaged and our messaging unique.
What the role will involve
You will be working with our Social Media team to create content that is visually appealing, tells a story and gets our message across. You are switched-on and can identify key trends in online activism with ease.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with a team to achieve campaign goals;
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment;
- Strong interpersonal skills, to deal with a diverse range of people.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules;
- Able to coordinate and collaborate efficiently with various creators and other
About the organisation
How to apply
Send us an email with a brief cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Content Creator’ by 25 July, 5 PM.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Content Creator via Pro Bono Australia.