About the role
The Hey Mate Project is a new non profit passionate about providing emotional support and mentoring at live gigs, festivals, performances and sporting events across Australia.
We’re seeking expressions of interest from experienced professionals interested a contributing member position. Ideally you would have a background in:
- Financial management, HR, governance and/or legal skills
- Live Music, Performing Arts or Sport
- Mental Health, Community Services etc
- Corporate, business and/or entrepreneurial skills
- Building strategic, high level partnerships
- Fundraising from major donors, companies, government, trusts and foundations
- High level experience in the development and delivery of programs
Your role will be in a voluntary capacity and make a significant contribution to the longevity and success of The Hey Mate Project and our ability to keep making a difference.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Contributing Member via Pro Bono Australia.