About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are after an articulate, socially-minded copywriter to lead the conversation about public safety and street justice. We are looking for a volunteer to join our passionate team and create impact-driven content that resonates with our audience.
What the role will involve
You will be working as part of our Social Media team to create compelling copy for our social media platforms that matches It’s Not A Compliment’s distinctive voice, embodies our values and prompts important conversations around street harassment.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communications skills, including strong writing and editing skills;
- An understanding of the nuances of writing for different platforms;
- Able to convey complex ideas and topics through sharp, concise and witty copy;
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team;
- Able to adapt and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work schedules efficiently;
- Passionate about creating change around street harassment and gender-based harm with an understanding of the importance of intersectionality within this.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Copywriter via Pro Bono Australia.