About the Role
Purpose of the Role
Our Corporate Supervisor Volunteer ensures our working Bee groups have an amazing experience during their time in the house. This role is critical in ensuring these groups go and promote our charity into the wider community.
- Work with Fundraising and Operations to ensure that groups have an amazing experience
- Organise groups during their time in the house, designating jobs and cleaning up at the end of the program
- Ensuring the safety of the groups
- Shares our story with the group
- Have fun
- Fridays 8.30am to 1.30pm – must be able to volunteer weekly.
- All volunteers and staff must have a valid and current Working with Children Check
- Training on the role will be provided
- All volunteers have access to the charities rewards program
- Recognition for the contribution to the charity
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9806 71111
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Corporate Volunteer Supervisor via Pro Bono Australia.