About the role
Who we are: Action for Happiness Australia (AfHA)is a recently established health promotion charity whose mission is to create a happier and more compassionate society by helping individuals and communities take practical action to improve their own wellbeing and make others happier too. AfHA is part of a global network who work to help people take practical action on happiness. We are backed by leading experts from diverse fields including psychology, education and economics, and our patron is His Holiness the Dalai Lama. We have no religious, political or commercial affiliations and welcome people of all faiths (or none) and all parts of society.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Communications to plan content for website and social media
- Research and create posts for Facebook
- Evaluate social and eDM engagement and website traffic
- Update website content
- Attend and actively participate in bi-monthly operations meetings (meetings occur after hours and are generally 2 hours in duration)
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience writing for digital channels
- Experience using eDM platforms such as Mailchimp and website CMS systems preferred
Hours and Resources:
- This role is very flexible and there are no set hours although you will be required to attend a bi-monthly operations meeting (in the evening) in person or via Skype
- Comfortable working independently with minimal direction
- Volunteer needs to be willing to use their own computer and phone
- Background in or passion for wellbeing, psychology or health
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Digital Content Officer (volunteer position) via Pro Bono Australia.