About the role
Crosslinks Incorporated is a not for profit organisation managed by a board of Directors.
Denise Michelsen is the Chief Executive Officer who oversees the day to day management of the organisation on behalf of the board of Directors and the 180+ participants of our service programs. We ensure that our organisation makes decisions that sit within our Vision, Purpose and Values;
- Your Life, Your Choice, Your Way.
- To connect individuals who receive Crosslinks services to their community and maximise their potential by providing flexible, personalised options.
- Equity and Inclusion: All people are equal and included.
- Dignity and Respect: All people are treated with dignity and respect .
- Empowerment: All people have choice and control.
- Integrity: Crosslinks is honest, ethical and open in all that we do.
Crosslinks Incorporated does not pay a remuneration to their board of Directors.
The Crosslinks Incorporated board of Directors is currently seeking to appoint new board members with specific backgrounds in the following industries;
- Industrial Relations / Law,
- Human Resources,
- Marketing / Public Relations.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : (08) 93741600
Please quote in application: Crosslinks Inc. Board of Directors – Members required via Pro Bono Australia.