About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering fun and unique programs and events that inspire participation to clean-up the ocean and waste streams.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge is currently launching a program called Spring into Scavenge and we wish to create statistically robust surveys that measure behaviour change of program participants. We’re looking for a passionate data analyst and market research guru to contribute between 8-12 hours over May continuing into June and July.
The role involves undertaking the full lifecycle of program evaluation, from designing market research activity through to data analysis and reporting. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. Seaside Scavenge aims to ensure the right questions are being asked and framed correctly to gain valuable insight to improve the program and prove its value.
Skills & Experience:
- Survey design and survey capture
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques from previous surveys
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
How to apply:
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a:
- Short cover letter on how you are a Scavenger (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Anna Jane Linke
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Data Analyst and Market Research Guru via Pro Bono Australia.