About the role
About the Organisation
AusCam Freedom Project is an anti-trafficking organisation ending the exploitation of girls in Cambodia. We prevent girls from ever stepping foot into danger by reducing their vulnerability, mitigating risks, supporting them to graduate and gain the tools, skills and confidence to change their lives.
About the Role
AusCam Freedom Project is seeking a skilled Development Coordinator to support the development strategy and lead fundraising efforts for campaigns, events and other special projects.
This position will work in cooperation with our Development Team and will be encouraged to propose and cultivate new development prospects.
- Organise and lead fundraising campaigns and events, coordinating all aspects of planning and implementation
- Prepare donor lists for mailings, appeals, and events
- Work closely with the finance department on processes for entering and properly categorising donor contact and gift records
- Manage donation acknowledgments
- Assist in preparing donor reports
- Support research for potential donors and add information to contact records in CRM, including meeting notes and background information
- Train and oversee volunteers to assist with administrative tasks
- Support the Development Team with other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum five years’ experience in a fundraising role, preferably in campaigns and/or events
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Quick learner, able to absorb and translate information into funder interests
- Ability to handle and use constructive feedback
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Able to work well both within a team and independently
- Able to commit to 15 hours over 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 6 months
Please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability and one example of previous fundraising project/success (i.e. campaign link, event link, grant proposal, etc.) to: email@example.com
Applications close: Monday 13 July 2020
To find out more about what we do go to:
This is an unpaid, voluntary position with the potential to develop into a paid position for the right candidate
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Development Coordinator (Voluntary) via Pro Bono Australia.