About the Role
Do you have a background in research & writing also an interest about issues affecting communities experiencing disadvantage?
Marist180 is seeking a volunteer to assist and help strengthen the Marist180 team’s capability to tell our story to a variety of audiences and supporter groups.
This role will see you assist with a variety of tasks including environment scanning, research, writing and co-design facilitation to support our communications, funding bids, fundraising proposals and presentations.
The ideal volunteer will meet the following criteria:
• Ability to undertake research using a combination of desk based and interviewing techniques.
• Strong background and interest in writing for external audiences, ideally you have the ability to tailor your writing style to meet the requirements of a variety of audiences.
• A genuine interest in, and curiosity about issues affecting communities experiencing disadvantage due to complex, or compounded factors (especially young people).
• A qualification in a social impact or social commentary field – not essential
• An understanding of, respect for, or insight into faith-based communities and/or audiences.
If you’re a “can-do” person looking to create positive change for yourself and for others we’d love to hear from you.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0296729200
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Development Writing Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.