About the Role
Are you passionate about exercise and improving mental health? Do you have skills in online marketing? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to a great cause.
Who are we?
Mood Active is a not for profit community service provider that offers exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive. As a result, we are looking to expand our operation and this has created a need for several volunteer marketing roles to help us get the word out about Mood Active!
About the role
This particular role reports into the marketing manager and is a working from home position. Responsibilities may include some or all of the following depending on your commitments:
• Creation and execution of digital content; ownership of the organisation’s content calendar themes, topics, output.
• Collaborating with internal subject matter experts, PR and marketing team members to create quality content for re-use
across social media channels, website, marketing & sales activities.
• Authoring and curating for our organisation’s blog; own and execute the publication schedule.
• Researching and authoring engaging long form content such as eBooks, white papers, case studies, etc.
• Creating concise, impactful content for digital marketing lead generation / social marketing campaigns.
• Managing social media content, posting and engagement with followers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
• Working closely with the Website Manager, devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; trackign
conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Evaluating & optimising the performance of all social media campaigns, with weekly reporting and performance
• Managing social media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify campaign effectiveness.
• Managing the email marketing program
Experience and requirements
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communication or related field with particular focus on online and digital marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
• Own computer, internet and software
• Experience of uploading and editing content primarily across Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube & Instagram
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Digital and Social media consultant via Pro Bono Australia.