About the Role
RESULTS is looking for social media enthusiasts, news junkies, trend spotters, tastemakers, artists and videographer to join the Digital crew!
The Digital crew will harness the power of the interweb to engage, inform and mobilise everyday Australians to take action on global justice issues during critical moments.
You will work in a startup like a fast-paced team environment, turning serious policy development and political news conversational, if not ‘sexy’. Winning attention using pop cultures referenced one-liners, satire and in-house meme factory. And channel those into powerful demands for global justice.
You’ll join a community of like-minded and passionate people.
Our greatest strength is our volunteers – passionate, driven and inspired to create change.
We bring different and unique skills, experiences and quirks to the table, you’ll learn from the role and the people around you. Together we share the common unshakable belief that we are all equal, that we can work together to change the status quo for the good of all.
What we’re looking for:
- You are passionate about ending poverty and committed to action to build the political will to end poverty.
- You are not afraid to break things, willing to experiment, fail fast and fail often.
- Strong desire to learn and get hands-on
- Excited about how technology can make the world a better place, and you want to play a part in turning that into reality
- You are solution focus. Don’t get sentimental about Facebook changes its algorithm again, or when people are switching to a new social media platform. Instead, you figure out how to win, big.
Bonus points if you:
- Has a graphic design or video editing experience
- Know how to film and have the gear for it (a phone or a DSLR)
If any of the above qualities speak to you, we encourage you to apply!
We know our capacity to create change is increase with diversity. We want to ensure everyone’s individuality can thrive because you’re at your best when you can be yourself. We encourage applicants with a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply.
What you’ll get out of it
- Be part of a community of like-minded people committed to creating change.
- Build meaningful relationships across the country with volunteers, staff and partner organisations who will see and be impacted by your work.
- Get real-world experience and grow expertise in media, sales and marketing
- Hone your skills in brand building, growing an audience, leads conversion and evaluation
7 – 10 hours a week. It varies based on campaign moments, at times will be demanding, at other times less so.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 1300713037
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Digital Crew Member via Pro Bono Australia.