About the role
The Hunger Project Australia (THPA) is looking for a Digital Intern to join the Leadership Immersion Programs team. This volunteer role would primarily involve the development and design of a mass distribution EDM newsletter on updates about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work, to be released in May, 2020.
This role would best be suited for someone with a communications and digital media background, or a general interest in media/digital design.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience with wordpress
- Experience developing digital content/long-form projects
- Ability to research, synthesise and convey information to specific online audiences
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to manage work independently as well as in a small team
- Creative and attentive to detail
- Passionate about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to improve skills with wordpress and MailChimp
- Experience in developing communication collateral
- Flexible environment with lots of support
- Role can be shaped to your strengths or the skills you wish to develop
- Experience in a global non-profit organisation through immersing yourself in The Hunger Project’s work and impact
Available 2 days per week for 3-4 months, to start ASAP.
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Digital Intern via Pro Bono Australia.