About the role
About the Role
SYT is seeking to engage several Digital Marketing Interns to assist the platform in creating and maintaining connections with listeners and supporters throughout Australia and overseas. SYT aims to achieve this through the development of modern and creative content that is distributed across various social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Intern will be a dynamic role that aims to provide opportunities for staff to expand upon their existing knowledge of products, systems and strategies as well as develop new skills through ongoing support and mentorship. SYT aims to tailor each position based on the individuals unique skillset and experience
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Creating & designing posts for release on social media platforms
- Researching best practice methods and assist in delivering high quality content
- Participating in planning sessions and sharing creative content ideas
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Support in developing a consistent social media operating rhythm and release schedule
- Assist in developing and delivering marketing campaigns
Desirable experience and skills or a willingness to learn:
- Social media platforms including Instagran, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook & YouTube
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically applications such as Premier Pro, After Effects & Photoshop
- Podcast hosting platforms, e.g. Buzzsprout
- Video production and/or editing audio files
- Knowledge and passion for the sporting industry is desirable
About the organisation
About the Network
So You Think You Can Ball (SYT) is a new Sports Network that aims to provide digital content through podcasting and social media engagement. Our point of difference is that we aim to provide a pathway for female sports analysts to join our team and help produce unique content and commentary across several sports. In Season One, the network will cover the National Rugby League (NRL), Women’s Rugby League (NRLW & State competitions) and the National Football League (NFL), but may look to expand into other sports in future Seasons.
How to apply
If you would like more information about the role please feel free to reach out via email.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Intern via Pro Bono Australia.