About the role
Live Your Twenties is a social enterprise built with the purpose to empower lives in twenties.
It is an online community where twenty-somethings can share their experiences and insights, and be inspired by other people’s real-life stories.
We are looking for a digital marketing volunteer to help out with running our social media accounts (mainly Facebook and Instagram) and creating quality content.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in managing Facebook and Instagram pages, scheduling posts, and running ads.
- Basic Graphic Design skills in Canva/Photoshop.
- Advanced English and great copywriting skills.
- SEO knowledge.
- Available to communicate between 6 pm – 10 pm.
- Skills and experience in videography would be an extra.
And here is what we would like to offer you:
- Flexible arrangements and hours: You can work from home during any hours, as long as the daily tasks are completed.
- Great exposure to digital marketing and running social media.
- Supportive environment: We are always open to ideas and suggestions, and we support your learning and growth.
- You will be acknowledged as a community contributor on our website and we will thank you on our social media channels.
- Reference for your next job if required.
- Become an essential team member at Live Your Twenties, and create positive social impact within the twenty-something community!
We look forward to your application.
For more information, please visit www.liveyourtwenties.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0422249786
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.