About the role
Live Your Twenties is a social enterprise built with the purpose to empower lives in twenties.
It is an online community where twenty-somethings can share their experiences and insights, and be inspired by other people’s real-life stories.
We are looking for a digital marketing volunteer to help out with running our social media accounts (mainly Facebook and Instagram) and creating quality content.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in managing Facebook and Instagram pages, scheduling posts, and running ads.
- Basic Graphic Design skills in Canva/Photoshop.
- Advanced English and great copywriting skills.
- SEO knowledge.
- Available to communicate between 6 pm – 10 pm.
- Skills and experience in videography would be an extra.
And here is what we would like to offer you:
- Flexible arrangements and hours: You can work from home during any hours, as long as the daily tasks are completed.
- Great exposure to digital marketing and running social media.
- Supportive environment: We are always open to ideas and suggestions, and we support your learning and growth.
- You will be acknowledged as a community contributor on our website and we will thank you on our social media channels.
- Reference for your next job if required.
- Become an essential team member at Live Your Twenties, and create positive social impact within the twenty-something community!
We look forward to your application.
For more information, please visit www.liveyourtwenties.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.