About the role
The Global Consulting Group (GCG) is a charity which provides pro-bono consulting services to other charities and not-for-profits.
We do this by connecting university students with experienced professionals who then work together to solve business problems for other charities, combining the energy and passion of today’s youth with the experience and wisdom of our industry leaders.
We operate across Australia with over 150 active volunteers, all living our vision, ‘to deeply empower those who do good to do better.’
GCG is currently on the hunt for a Director to join the Board.
- Not for profit legal and governance experience
- Strong financial governance
- Management consulting firm experience and networks
- Deep experience in information technology relevant to GCG and NFPs
- Deep HR and recruitment experience
- Providing effective and sound governance
- Input and final approval of the organisation’s strategy
- Ensuring the organisation meets all performance, risk and compliance requirements and obligations
- Approval of budgets and significant transactions above designated thresholds
Promoting and enhancing the reputation of the organisation (including representing the organisation as a spokesperson, internally and externally)
Appointment and performance management of the CEO
Acting honestly and in good faith at all times and in the interests of the organisation
The director role is ideal for experienced professionals looking to contribute their expertise to a strategic and motivated charity. This role also provides for network expanding opportunities.
Please contact Tommy if you would like to discuss this role further. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0412286787
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Director via Pro Bono Australia.