About the Role
Arthritis Queensland is seeking a committed individual with strong accounting/ finance skills to join our board as a Director and Chair of our Finance Committee. Your professional expertise will complement the experience, skills and networks of existing board members.
Your previous accounting or finance experience will allow you to;
- Use your specialist accountancy/ finance skills to advise the board and its committees on financial matters,
- Support the CEO in the development of the annual budget, monthly reporting and regular forecasting process,
- Monitor the financial performance and management of the organisation,
- Ensure the organisation’s accounting processes align with sector best practice, and
- Provide oversight of the annual audit process.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0738574200
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Director – Chair of Finance Committee via Pro Bono Australia.