About the Role
Volunteer with Girl Guides
Inspire & Empower
Lane Cove District Manager
Would you like to get involved in your community and help girls develop skills for life?
Our Lane Cove District is looking for women 18 years and over interested in Leadership to become a District Manager.
No previous Guiding experience necessary just a willingness to learn more about the principles of Guiding.
District Managers coordinate fundraising, recruitment and administration activities in support of the team of Unit Leaders. Helping the Unit Leaders to plan their activities, achieve their goals, and have fun. District Managers also participate in occasional weekend camps and activity days.
District Managers complete the Girl Guide Management Qualification which includes participation in a webinar, a weekend training and First Aid. While training they are paired with a Learning Partner and supported by other District Managers in the Team. The cost of Training, Uniform & resources will be covered by the local group.
By volunteering you can:
- Make a difference to girls’ lives
- Learn new skills, develop and extend your existing ones
- Gain recognition through achieving Girl Guides Australia Management Qualification
- Be part of a team of like minded women
- Give your CV a boost by developing management and leadership skills
- Develop lasting friendships with other Leaders
- Take action on issues which affect the lives of women in Australia and overseas
- Have lots of fun!
All volunteers are asked to complete a Working with Children Check
For any questions about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Girl Guides visit our website www.girlguides-nswact.org.au
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 1800447548
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: District Manager – Lane Cove Girl Guides via Pro Bono Australia.