About the Role
Oaktree is one of Australia’s largest youth-run organisations with over 180,000 supporters. We build capacity within the youth we engage with to lead, demand, and create a more just world by providing unique training and development opportunities. Furthermore, we are committed to building a workplace and community that encourages, supports and values diversity.
We are seeking new members for our Diversity Council. This council will help guide and shape Oaktree in the field of diversity and inclusion, from setting strategy, reviewing policies and procedures, to collaborating with the People and Culture team. Overall, they will ensure that our diversity strategy fulfils Oaktree’s mission and values.
Are you someone who:
- Understands how to prioritise diversity and inclusion within organisations and communities
- Is passionate about creating a workplace and community that is inclusive and a realistic representation of Australia’s diverse youth
- Believes in the ability and potential of young people to make a difference
- Strives to always work with humility and integrity
What you will get out of it:
- Work alongside and learn from experts in the field
- The opportunity to build the foundation of our diversity work and guide Australia’s largest youth-run organisations
- The chance to make a profound impact on the lives of young people by ensuring that volunteering or working with Oaktree is a possibility for any young person
- Collaborate and get insight and perspective from bright young people about the diversity work we’ve been doing
- To be part of the work that will be integral to Oaktree’s future
If this sounds like you, apply at https://oaktreeorg.typeform.com/to/oJyccw by 12 July 2019.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Diversity Council Member via Pro Bono Australia.