About the role
Bravehearts Child Protection Training is looking for a design volunteer who wants to develop thier skills and support the development of e-learning.
Bravehearts is a state-wide non-profit organisation, specialising in child protection with a focus on preventing child sexual assault in our society.
As the Graphic Design Volunteer, you will assist the e-learning designer to develop assets for our online learning as well as support with the end development.
We are looking for:
- Someone to help design, develop and execute our adult child protection training materials including handouts, course design and supporting assets.
- Someone who wants to learn new skills in e-learning design. (no coding required, only new software – Articulate Storyline)
- A person who cares for our cause and is happy to
Skills & requirements
- Be able to convert a theoretical idea into a creative design concept
- Knowledge of print and online design
- The applicant would need to have their own laptop and design software
What you will get in return:
- A chance to build up your portfolio and gain experience
- Certificate of appreciation from Bravehearts for you support
- Learn about e-learning design concepts
- Ability to work within our office in Gold Coast or remotely from home
- Learn about the non-profit sector and have a sense of achievement from supporting an important cause
Please send your expressions of interest with a few examples of your work via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are welcome to apply however must be over the age of 18 years.
This position would not commence until late Febuary.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0423545864
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: E-learning Graphic Design child protection charity volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.