About the Role
The Education Engagement Coordinator is responsible for engaging with schools to encourage them to raise funds for Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
About Human and Hope Association Incorporated
HHA Inc. are the Australian fundraising board supporting a grassroots community centre Human and Hope Association (HHA) in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Founded in 2011, HHA have developed from a nightly English school into a reputable NGO that is achieving great outcomes in collaboration with community members. Run entirely by a team of Cambodians, their mission is to empower Cambodians to create sustainable futures for themselves. They are achieving that through education, vocational training and community support projects.
The Education Engagement Coordinator can expect to spend anywhere between 3 – 6 hours a month undertaking this role, with a minimum one-year commitment.
This role reports directly to the President of Human and Hope Association Incorporated, who will be on hand to support you.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Reaches out to primary and high schools to raise the profile of Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
• Fulfils public speaking opportunities, or organises for an advocate speaker to take on the opportunity
• Encourages fundraising opportunities through the promotion of the school’s section on the HHA website
• In high schools, raises awareness about the pitfalls of voluntourism and offers alternative options
• Ensures HHA’s values are promoted and are aware of our fundraising restrictions
To apply for this volunteer role, please submit your C.V with one paragraph explaining why you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions, please give Sally Hetherington a call on 0424 080 186.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Education Engagement Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.